January 1, 2022 - December 1, 2022
08:00 - 23:55
NOTE: A certificate is issued upon successful completion of this course. Participants must complete Courses 1, 2, and 3 within a period of 6 months to receive the AOCC Diploma.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to propose an AOCC design.
Aligning everyone to the common airport objectives requires a coordinating infrastructure with proper equipment and resources. With this course, participants will appreciate the basic principles of a standard design of an Airport Operations Control Center adjacent to the Emergency Operations Center and the required steps for its implementation.
Intermediate Enabling Objectives:
- Identify AOCC stakeholders as well as their systems, functions and interactions
- Define the requirements for the design and layout of an AOCC
- Define the requirements for the design and layout of an Emergency Operations Center (EOC) within an AOCC
- Describe the operating interface between an AOCC and EOC
- List AOCC performance indicators and measures
NOTE: Canadian participants to add applicable sales tax(es) to the fee