January 1, 2022 - December 31, 2023
08:00 - 23:55
NOTE: A certificate is issued upon successful completion of this course. Participants must complete Courses 1, 2, and 3 within a period of 6 months to receive the AOCC Diploma.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to determine the performance and monitoring requirements of an Airport Operations Control Centre (AOCC).
Participants will be in a better position to understand and explain how the airport will be able to improve its overall performance through better coordination of all activities. They will also adequately improve the decision-making process with all stakeholders, aligning them to a common objective.
Intermediate Enabling Objectives:
- Define the purpose of an AOCC and its coordination functions
- List airport components that an AOCC should comprise
- Explain how each component contributes to the overall airport performance
- Explain the link between operational performance and the Safety Management System (SMS)
- Determine optimal measurements of operational performance
NOTE: Canadian participants to add applicable sales tax(es) to the fee